Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer has started!

It's official. School is out. My classroom is locked. I slept in this morning... it's finally summer!

All of that means that I finally had time (and energy) to pick up my book again today. I got a little reading done (maybe 60 pages or so) and really enjoyed it. I'll have to make more time for it now that I'm not exhausted from teaching or busy writing lesson plans!

Today, I'm reading The Magician, which is the second book in the Nicholas Flamel series. It's action packed and very entertaining. It's also easy to read and you don't have to have any special knowledge to understand the characters (although some basic mythology would probably make it a little more interesting, but that's not my strong suit).

So, is anyone else reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment