Saturday, June 6, 2009

How's it going so far?

What I'm Reading Now: The Alchemist: The Secret of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott

What I Think So Far: It's surprisingly interesting and easy to read. The book cover and the way the book started are incongruous and I was expecting something different. But now that I'm in a few chapters, it's pretty captivating.

What It's About: A set of twins, Josh and Sophie, unwittingly stumble into a crazy world of myth and magic. Working their part-time jobs to save for their new car, the twins witness a strange battle between the couple they know as Penny and Nick Fleming and some creatures that simply can't be human. But that's only the beginning of the weirdness. To stay alive, the pair must join Nick (Nicholas Flamel) in a quest to save Penny (Pernelle) and the world.

How Many Pages I've Read: 124

No comments:

Post a Comment